PRIMAVERA P6 ADVANCED COST MANAGEMENT
BENEFIT FROM MESLI CONSULTING’S EXPERTISE
This programme is based on the importance of reporting during the management of large international projects. The simplified content is inspired by our acquired experience in many different areas.
Objectives of the Primavera P6 training :
Objectives of PRIMAVERA P6 advanced cost management training is to master the cost aspect of the tool in order to optimise and redimension budgets in the final phases of a project. You will learn how to communicate on the progress of your projects using the performance indicators based on costs.
Learning outcomes :
At the end of the session, each participant will be able to manage costs using Primavera P6 and set up personalised reports.
This PRIMAVERA P6 advanced cost management training programme is for project managers and everyone implicated in one of the company projects.
You need to know fundamentals of project management.
Training materials :
Each trainee will be attributed with a PC with the Primavera P6 application installed. All participants will receive the training materials at the end of the training. This training programme is made up of a theoretical part as well as a case study.
THE TRAINING PROGRAM
- Objectives of the training
- Configuration of the database
- Definition of cost centres
- Entering cost centres in the database
- Allocating costs to the main project tasks
- Assigning costs
- Personalising the presentation for a planning baseline
- Consolidation of costs by hierarchical level
- Personalised presentation
- Links to contract amounts
- Analysis of the Earned Value Management – EVM
- Planing of initial costs (Planned Cost)
- Planning and evaluation of actual costs (Actual Cost)
- Cost Performance Indicator (CPI)
- Analysis of the project progress
- Formulating the reporting
- Communication of data
- S curves and exports of information
- Solutions for report personalisation
- Analysis and recommendations for the project manager
- Summary and conclusion
Duration: 1 day – 7 hours
Dates : contact us
Prices : contact us
Place of training:
Our training can be covered by an OPCA and as part of the CPF and/or Pôle emploi. Contact-us to receive your grant application by email.