PRIMAVERA P6 RISK ANALYSIS
BENEFIT FROM MESLI CONSULTING’S EXPERTISE
Objectives of Primavera P6 risk analysis training are to master the software functions in order to contribute to decision making and evaluate probabilities concerning deadlines and finances in order to mitigate risks and more specifically those concerned by an EPC project (Engineering, Procurement, Construction).
Learning outcomes :
At the end of the training each participant will be able to evaluate uncertainties concerning timeframes and costs.
This Primavera P6 risk analysis training programme is for project managers and everyone implicated in one of the company projects.
You need to know fundamentals of project management.
Training Material :
Each trainee will be attributed with a PC with the Primavera P6 application installed. All participants will receive the training materials at the end of the training. This training programme is made up of a theoretical part as well as a case study.
THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Primavera Risk Analysis Overview
- Import a project into Primavera Risk Analysis
- Diagnose a project
- CPM with Primavera Risk Analysis – Estimation of project end date
- Uncertainty of costs
- Quantitative analysis of a project
- Report set-up
- Personalised project simulations
- Uncertainty by WBS level
- Risk mitigation
- Import a project in MS Project format
- Import a project in Primavera format
- Configuration of presentations
- Criticality of activities and analysis
- Event simulations
- Risk management register
- Summary and analysis
- Case study