MESLI CONSULTING (head office)
36 rue Victor Basch
Tél. : +33 1 69 81 95 92
11 rue des Colonies, 1er étage
Tél. : +32 2 517 62 20
OPERATIONAL PLANNING, SECURE YOUR PROJECTS
EXPERT PLANNING FOR YOUR COMPLEX PROJECTS
During a project launch, MESLI Consulting can provide a project organization meeting your needs defined in the contract. We can also deliver a personalized accompaniment.
Our expert consultants are certified on both Oracle PRIME Cloud and Primavera P6. We deliver support of operationnal planning in the context of complex projects but also during the progress monitoring while executing your project.
A TRIED AND TESTED ANGLO-SAXON METHOD
Our experience is based on major EPC industrial projects (engineering, procurement, construction…). Our services are inspired from ground expertise, but also on the client philosophy of work.
BEFORE LAUNCHING THE PROJECT
- Taking into account and reading the contractual documents, including the schedule envelope established by the customer
- Establishment of a planning procedure related to the PMP project management plan
- Support or co-development of your planning and progress control
- Implementation of simple, effective and customized methods for managing deadlines, costs and resources
- Structuring the project work (WBS)
- Definition and scheduling of project activities
- Establishment of the reference schedule
- Resource evaluation, duration evaluation – Custom histograms based on contractual quantities
- Highlighting critical path and critical tasks
- Risk assessment related to the time and objectives factor of your projects
- Management consulting and project management to control your operations (cost, time, security …)
- Establishment of hypothesis and synthesis notes of the upstream phase of the project.
DURING THE PROJECT
- Progress control of project planning
- Monitoring the progress of the project and analyzing deviations from the objectives
- Corrective actions if necessary
- Resource and Cost Management
- Generation of histograms and progress curves
- Performance monitoring, customer recommendations
- Participation for the formalization of monthly reports
- Accompanying the contract manager to highlight the impacts that have delayed the contractual milestones
AT THE END OF THE PROJECT
- Analysis of deadlines impacts by subject and budget quantification
- Root Cause Analysis for Project Planning – Forensic Scheduling
- Formalization of the differences between the reference schedule and the actual progress of the project
- Recommendations to the client on the findings and response elements of the claim report.
Personalised, simple and efficient processes
Choose MESLI CONSULTING for the management of your projects
The advantages of MESLI CONSULTING
IN DEPTH EXPERTISE IN PRIMAVERA P6
MESLI CONSULTING consultants are experts in the Primavera P6 solution. Their operational planning join both rigour and efficiency.
20 YEARS OF PLANNING EXPERIENCE
Our consultants offer you MESLI CONSULTING’s 20 years of operational planning experience.
AN ESSENTIAL IN-FIELD EXPERIENCE
The field experience of our consultants is a key asset for our customers for optimal planning.
PMBOK: AN EFFICIENT METHODOLOGY
Our consultants implement PMBOK methods in order to ensure the necessary rigour and efficiency for your planning.
MANAGE YOUR PROJECTS WITH EASE
Operational planning makes your projects truly manageable. It’s thanks to this management that costs and timeframes can be maintained.
OPTIMAL RISK ANTICIPATION
Anticipating risks is at the heart of your project management. This anticipation is closely linked to the development of an expert operational planning.
AID TO DECISION MAKING
Operational planning allows the consolidation of project information. The planning becomes your decision making support.
A COMMUNICATION TOOL
Good operational planning brings an undeniable advantage: it becomes your real time communication centre.
“We hired MESLI CONSULTING to manage the entire planning process for the pipes for the Flamanville EPR using Primavera P6 for both the strategic and operational planning. The complexity of the project, the number of contractors and the heavy workload necessitated a high level of implication from the MESLI CONSULTING teams who were always prepared, and the management who were always by our side, on site and with the customer at the most critical moments. MESLI CONSULTING listen to the customer and suggest appropriate solutions.“
Christophe LEGROS, project director – COFELY ENDEL – GROUPE ENGIE
OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Latest project management blog articles