MS PROJECT INTRODUCTION AND CONTEXT
BENEFIT FROM MESLI CONSULTING’S EXPERTISE
Objectives of MS PROJECT Introduction and Context training are to learn the essential functions of the software package, develop project planning methods, master the techniques for monitoring progress and assist your teams on one of your projects.
At the end of the training session, each participant will be able to plan and manage a project with the MS Project tool.
This MS PROJECT Introduction and Context training programme is for project managers and everyone implicated in one of the company projects.
You need to know fundamentals of project management.
Each trainee will be attributed with a PC with the Primavera P6 application installed. All participants will receive the training materials at the end of the training. This training programme is made up of a theoretical part as well as a case study.
THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Reminder of the fundamentals of project management
- Software environment
- Definition of the project
- Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Construction of the planning
- Creation and attribution of resources and costs
- Attribution of a planning reference
- Multi-project management, consolidation of several plannings
- Presentation, personalisation and page layout
Duration: 3 days – 21 hours
Dates: contact us
Tarif: contact us
Our training can be covered by an OPCA and as part of the CPF and/or Pôle emploi. Contact-us to receive your grant application by email.