OPTIMISE THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR CONTRACTS AND CLAIMS
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT, CLAIMS MANAGEMENT: ANTICIPATE TO MINIMISE RISK
The financial stakes of industrial projects are particularly high: optimal contract management is essential to limit your risk. It is equally important to adapt to new legislations which are constantly evolving.
OPTIMAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT FOR YOUR COMPLEX PROJECTS
Complex project contracts must be entrusted to specialised legal experts who know how to analyse them in order to suggest the appropriate strategy and avoid litigation of any kind.
An alternative is to be trained on the basics of project contracts or have contracts assessed, constituting a particularly judicious approach in view of the stakes at play.
MESLI CONSULTING proposes the services of our specialist complex project legal experts.
Our expertise in contract management is decisive. It allows us to:
– Accompany you in the assessment of your complex project contracts,
– Bring you occasional contractual assistance on one of your industrial projects,
– Respond to uncertainties and questions linked to the contract management of your projects during the roll-out of your large projects,
– Analyze the contractual documents of your industrial projects in order to draw up reports for stakeholders and optimize the contract administration for your complex projects,
– Define and implement the contract management strategy for the project according to the studied criteria,
– Produce letters and required documents for the contract management of your projects and formalize pre-litigation by subject,
– Bring rigor to the definition and application of the contract services limits all the while ensuring a quality customer relationship,
– Assist you in the management of claims.
For more information, visit www.gestiondecontrat.fr
MESLI CONSULTING (head office)
36 rue Victor Basch
Tél. : +33 1 69 81 95 92
11 rue des Colonies, 1er étage
Tél. : +32 2 517 62 20
THE MESLI CONSULTING METHOD
Before contract signature
- Evaluate the needs and the project
- Analyze the specifications written by the customer
- Make a proposal and agree upon it
During the contrat execution
- Analyse the context of the project and the coherency with the contractual clauses
- Study the risks and suggest performance improvements
- Strategy of Contract management & validation with the Project director / Legal Dept.
- Reply to correspondence and validate reporting
- Check supplier contracts
- Management of contract modifications
- Production of a pre-litigation dossier
- Anticipate claims
End of contract & closure
- Management and processing of claims
- Closure of the project Contract formalities
Simple, personalised and efficient processes
Choose MESLI CONSULTING for the management of your projects
The advantages of MESLI CONSULTING
20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Experts in legal aspects of complex project management, legal consultants at MESLI CONSULTING ensure optimal management of all your contracts and allow you to drastically reduce the risk of conflict.
A COMPLETE, REASSURING SERVICE IN CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
We are the only French company to offer a global service including the management of your contracts, at every stage of your project, providing you with a greatly reduced risk of conflict.
OPTIMISE YOUR CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
MESLI CONSULTING legal experts offer you the guarantee of a dual expertise in project management and contract and claims management: peace of mind for the management of your projects.
A DEDICATED POINT OF CONTACT THROUGHOUT YOUR PROJECT
With MESLI CONSULTING you benefit from a single point of contact, an experienced senior consultant. You therefore benefit from the true capitalisation of knowledge for the management of your contracts and claims.
“The management of contracts for large projects is a key success factor in the management of the future project. It’s about establishing a solid basis (or fixing the foundations during the project if necessary) to ensure the most secure follow up for your projects. Inherently in every Project, there are linkages with Contract Management and there are legal repercussions if not done in a particular way.
With our vast experience in different Industries and Geo-locations, we are knowledgeable about the links between Project management and Contract management, which reduce Our Client’s exposure to Costly Contract management impacts. “
legal expert MESLI CONSULTING