The aim of scheduling, steering and coordination is to ensure the smooth running of a building and public works site.
In 2 days, you will learn to master the scheduling of your project and to guarantee the customer a good organization but also to harmonize the work and the execution time of the site.
Do not hesitate to CONTACT us or call us for a quote and personalized training programs.
- Know the scheduling and planning methods for your project
- Establish a flowchart of the tasks that make up a project and develop the related schedule(s)
- Understand the stakes of the OPC mission, the study phases, material procurement, construction,OPR and the acceptance of works
- Conduct and lead steering and coordination meetings
- mastery of the duties and responsibilities of the pilot
- Manage and coordinate the execution of the works (measurement of the progress of the works, resources and means, analysis of deviations, readjustment of the schedule if necessary)
- Evaluate the workload and the means to be implemented to carry out the mission
- To know the methods of scheduling and planning of the tasks composing a construction project
- To ensure the respect of the objectives of a construction operation
- To order the operations prior to the acceptance of the works (planning, piloting and coordination of the acceptance operations)
At the end of this training, each participant will be able to manage a construction project
Our OPC training is dedicated to any person wishing to train or improve in the scheduling, coordination and management of a construction site. The project owners, planners, pilots, project managers are mainly concerned by this training.
Pre-requisites of the OPC training :
No pre-requisite. This training is oriented Building and Public Works
Methods used :
This training will include exchanges and role playing.
Each trainee will be given a PC with the MS Project or Primavera P6 application. This training includes a theoretical part and a case study.
All participants will be given teaching aids at the end of the training
Evaluation of the acquired knowledge via exercises, self-assessment and certificate at the end of the training.