Our employees are strongly committed to MESLI Consulting. In addition to a particularly specialized training, a close and benevolent tutoring, we offer MESLI CONSULTING consultants real perspectives of evolution.
In addition, we constantly encourage innovation, we offer a pleasant working environment, we use performance-based recognition systems, and we create a professional environment that attracts, retains and develops talent.
Our company is constantly growing and looking for new employees.
If you are interested in one of our offers and you meet the required qualifications, please send us your application (CV + cover letter).
We are committed to not discriminating in our recruitment process on the basis of age, gender, origin, opinions or any other personal characteristics of individuals.
CONTRACT MANAGER M/F
Need : Immédiatly
Type of contrat : permanent contract
Salary : According to profile and experience.
Position and missions:
You are in charge of the preparation and coordination of a contract under the direction of the Project Service Manager.
The Contract Manager will assist the project in the implementation, negotiation of the contract and execution of contract management services.
As part of the Project Service Manager, your main tasks are:
- Ensure that the client’s contract management tools are in place and working successfully.
- Compliance with the purpose of the contract in accordance with the key dates initiated by the client (Date of issue of tenders, dates of award of contracts, milestones, etc.)
- Definition of the contract structure and the required annexes.
- Propose and submit to the team (PMT) the approval of the action plan and the timetable for the preparation of the various contractual sections.
- Clarify with the Project Service Manager and the legal department the form of agreement to be used to prepare and adapt contractual documents.
- Manage the preparation and progress of contractual documents. Alert the hierarchy of any delay in achieving the objectives of the file.
- Alert the hierarchy for any delay in the objectives of the files
- Review the documents prepared by the project team and then adapt any inconsistencies in coordination with the document initiators.
- Prepare the original contract documents for signature.
- Assist the client in contract management on both the contractual and commercial aspects
- Graduate in Project Engineering, Business School or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the field of energy and contracts.
- You have a good experience in the preparation and management of contracts Bilingual English.
If you are interested and fit the profile, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Need : immédiatly
Type of contrat : Permanent contract
Salary : According to profile and experience.
Position and missions :
- Reporting to the Director of the company, you will be involved in the commercial development and recruitment of our consultants assigned to missions in France and abroad
- Prospecting and winning new clients
- Constantly monitoring the market and developing the professional network
- Target and detect business opportunities.
- Prospecting, contacting and meeting prospects/clients
- 1st meeting with the client, present MESLI Consulting services
- Respond to customer offers, write and quote technical-commercial proposals
- Analyze the needs of the projects and propose solutions on the technical, human and financial levels
- To write the commercial proposals and to ensure all the phases of negotiation and signature of the contract of intervention
Project follow-up and management of consultants :
Provide commercial support to the teams in charge of the implementation
Discuss with the technical manager of the company as needed
Assign engineers/consultants according to the customer’s project schedule
Follow up on the engineers’/consultants’ missions by ensuring a periodic follow-up whose frequency is to be defined with the consultant
Ensure internal reporting on the progress of projects and/or services
For the recruitment of engineers / consultants :
Identification and qualification of potential candidates
Telephone screening and selection of candidates based on interviews
Proposal of candidates to clients
Other activities :
Experience in consulting and sales capacity in project and contract management
Work on referrals and new account openings
Work with clients on account renewals
Collaborate with the digital department and ensure a digital watch on project opportunities
Position based in Massy, Ile de France.
- Graduate Bac+5 engineering or business school
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management consulting
- You have good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional network in the consulting field
- Your qualities: curiosity, autonomy, rigor, perseverance, ability to listen, to analyze, to reformulate, to take a step back, to constantly question yourself in order to achieve the objectives set by the CEO.
- You are bilingual in English
Contact details for receiving applications:
E-mail : email@example.com