The objectives of the Contract Management :
At the end of this training, each participant will be able to contribute to the good practices of contract management.
This training is intended for project managers and all people involved in a company project.
The fundamentals of project management. The validation of the prerequisites will be done through a preliminary interview (by phone or email) or by submitting a certificate or equivalent diploma.
Pedagogical Materials :
All participants will be given educational materials at the end of the training. This training includes a theoretical part and a case study.
Methods used :
This training will include discussions and role-playing.
Our training courses are given by international experts recognized for their skills and expertise in contract management and customer and supplier claims management.
Evaluation of the acquired knowledge through exercises, self-assessment and a certificate at the end of the training.
- Acquire the best practices of contract management
- Identify the fundamentals of contract management
- Control the life cycle of your contract
- Identify contract risks and deficiencies
- Analyze and act on the interactions between project management and contract management
Day 1 - Market Ownership - 7h
Types of Contracts
The Offer (Contract) / Hierarchy of Documents
Legal aspects of the formation and validity of contracts
Interrelationship between project management and contract management
Introduction to the law of obligations / Importance of good faith
Taking ownership of the contract / Identifying the parts
Phase of site preparation
Strategic management of contracts:
- Knowing how to analyze a contract and deduce an execution strategy
- Contract management tools
Practical case studies
Day 2 - Methodological aspects - 7h
Contract Risk Management
- Mail management
- Documentary follow-up of deliverables – GED
- Modifying works, formal notices, OS
- Acceptance and final account
Optimize your customer reporting
- Site log
- Minutes of meetings
- Validation of technical documents
- Monthly reporting
Controlling supplier and subcontractor risk
Day 3 - Claims and Dispute Management - 7h
What is a claim?
When to make a claim?
The various methods of dispute resolution
How to prepare a claim
- Analysis of the delay in filing a claim
- Reality of the prejudice
- Methods of quantifying claims
Strategy for handling a claim
How to prepare / establish a counterclaim
Negotiation of claims
Practical case studies
Conclusion / Feedback