PRIMAVERA P6 EXPERTS FOR THE SMOOTH MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PROJECTS
PRIMAVERA P6 : ESSENTIAL FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF LARGE PROJECTS
Your complex projects demand proven, efficient and accessible tools. The use of the Primavera P6 application has shown itself to be essential in achieving success and the most smooth management possible. From contract management, to planning through on site operational management, Primavera P6 is the perfect tool for your teams.
MESLI CONSULTING CONSULTANTS: RECOGNISED PRIMAVERA P6 EXPERTS
MESLI CONSULTING offers you the services of our collaborators, specialists in complex project management, experts and instructors in Primavera P6. Our experts have all been trained to acquire this dual skill set: a strong experience in project management
and a high-level expertise in Primavera P6.
MESLI CONSULTING consultants bring you concrete and operational help in the production of deliverables, the necessary documents to pilot your project management, and continued support for your teams in the use and optimisation of the software.
Our Primavera P6 experience is decisive in the success of your projects. It allows us to:
– accompany you in the expertise of your complex projects,
– implement or bring our expertise to the planning of your projects,
– reply to risks, uncertainties linked to factors such as costs and timings, and bring you operational
support for your industrial projects through meticulous use of the Primavera P6 solution,
– anticipate the risks linked to costs and deadlines as early as possible thanks to our optimal use of tools,
– write up all the necessary documents for your project management (update reports, planning, interface management, risk analysis…),
– boost your team’s level of skill in the use of Primavera P6.
THE MESLI CONSULTING METHODOLOGY FOR PRIMAVERA P6
Before launching your project
- Evaluate the needs of the project
- Analyse the specifications delivered by the customer
- Proposition for an intervention linked to the use of Primavera P6
- Proposition for the development or assessment of your planning with Primavera P6.
During the project
- Analysis of the project risks related to costs and deadlines
- Propositions for performance improvement
- Interface management
- Production of all the necessary documents via the Primavera P6 interface
- Build up of your teams through personalised in situ training for your collaborators.
At the end of the contract
- Claims management and handling through the Primavera 6 interface
- Closure of the project / production of all necessary documents via the Primavera P6 interface
Simple, personalised and efficient processes
Choose MESLI CONSULTING for the management of your projects
The advantages of MESLI CONSULTING
A REASSURING SERVICE
Integrating Primavera P6 experts into your team allows the smooth management of your projects and a continuous anticipation of the risks and impacts of overrun costs and timeframes.
ONE DEDICATED POINT OF CONTACT THROUGHOUT YOUR PROJECT
With MESLI CONSULTING you benefit from a single point of contact, an experienced senior consultant. You therefore benefit from the true capitalisation of knowledge on your project and a guaranteed mission.
“Benefitting from an expertise in Primavera P6 on a project is just essential. Associating this with a strong field experience in industrial projects is also vital. This way of working offered by MESLI CONSULTING, has been provided to our clients for several years: it’s at the heart of our approach and our success.”
D. MESLI, President & Founder of MESLI Consulting
This is custom heading element
Our consultants, experts in Primavera P6 and Primavera Risk management, have a dual skill set:
. in project management,
. in operational planning,
. in interface management,
. in risk management (Primavera Risk Analysis),
. in Primavera 6 training /Primavera Risk Analysis (beginners or experts).