INTERFACE MANAGEMENT, SECURE YOUR PROJECTS
A KEY ISSUE FOR LARGE PROJECTS
Large operations require the coordination between multiple trades. The interface between the different work packages must therefore be managed to ensure traceability and an efficient management of the project. A rigorous monitoring of the different interfaces allows visibility on the entire project. MESLI Consulting supports you in this problem, to better manage your interfaces in real time.
MANAGEMENT WHICH MAY PROVE TO BE COMPLEX
The management of interfaces can prove to be complicated, especially when using traditional tools. The use of dedicated software solutions (such as Primavera P6) proves itself necessary for simplified and optimal management.
ESSENTIAL TO REDUCE THE RISK OF LITIGATION
An efficient management of interfaces allows continued monitoring of the activities and communication of a project. It’s this monitoring that allows the risk of litigation to be minimised effectively.
INTERFACE MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONAL PLANNING
Interface management must be combined with operational planning to be efficient and ensure that the links between project tasks can be implemented without jeopardizing deadlines. Optimizing the schedule naturally leads to better management of the interfaces.
Simple, personalised and efficient processes
Choose MESLI CONSULTING for the management of your projects
The advantages of MESLI CONSULTING
EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT WITH PRIMAVERA P6
We optimise the management of interfaces thanks to our expert use of Primavera P6.
A COMPLETE VISION OF YOUR PROJECT
Our interface management system allows exhaustive monitoring of all your project activities.
Benefit from reporting tools which show interface profiles by organisation, trade, deadline…
Manage the interface, technical requests, updates and communication with our methodology.
OUR METHODOLOGY FOR INTERFACE MANAGEMENT
Our method of interface management is particularly efficient. It allows you to:
- Understand and analyse the technical characteristics of a project,
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder to determine the limits of their services,
- Define the road map of the project to allow the identification of interfaces,
- Prioritise decisive interfaces,
- Study possible scenarios to reach objectives and respect contractual deadlines,
- Make recommendations concerning the links between interfaces,
- Interfaces management with the project team in terms of planning and cost objectives.
Arielle, 32, consultant MESLI CONSUTING
OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES