PROJECT LAUNCH PHASE
- Taking into account the contractual documents
- Establishment of a planning procedure linked to the PMP project management plan
- Structuring of the project work (WBS)
- Definition and scheduling of project activities
- Establishment of the baseline schedule
- Histograms of resources based on contractual quantities
- Identification of the critical path
- Assessment of risks related to the time factor and objectives of your projects
- Modeling of your projects with Primavera Risk Analysis, Acumen Fuse for Monte Carlo simulations requiring vigilance
- Establishment of a note of assumptions
DURING THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE
- Animation of weekly meetings with the client, the project manager, and the contractors
- Monitoring of project progress and analysis of deviations from objectives
- Setting up management charts and steering tools
- Follow-up of modifications and their impact on the project
- Management of resources and costs
- Generation of histograms and progress curves
- Performance control, recommendations to the client
- Participation in making formal monthly reports and in our customers’ steering committee
AT THE END OF THE PROJECT
- Reception of all works
- Analysis of the impact of delays by subject and budget quantification
- Analysis of the causes of delays related to the project planning Scheduling Analysis
- Formalizing the differences between the project’s reference schedule and its actual progress
- Recommendations to the customer based on the conclusions and elements of the complaint report’s responses
- Support for expert opinions and the drafting of additional claims.
The mastery of Primavera P6 is essential for a serene management of your projects. MESLI
Consulting’s consultants will ensure that you use this essential project management software in an
optimal and efficient manner.
This specificity, unique in France, translates into greater cost control for our clients. But also by a strong reduction of the risks of conflicts (legal in particular), a better management of the deadlines…and more serene and safer projects
Planning is the most important element for the success of your projects. MESLI Consulting’s planners offer you the guarantee of an expert service: you give your project a solid foundation.
It is particularly important, on complex projects, to have a single contact person, an experienced senior consultant. This requirement allows you to benefit from a real capitalization of knowledge on your project.
Our consultants provide assistance (AMO, PMO) on site or in your offices. And this for the operational management of your projects (piloting or support) by working closely with your employees.
We use for our customers a particularly effective methodology, Anglo-Saxon (PMBOK). This allows an effective project management, stimulating for your teams, applicable at any time of the life cycle of your project.
Our experts provide you with strategic and operational advice in project management, on site or in your offices. You will be able to control your risks, deadlines, costs and quality (planning, implementation of indicators…).
Benefit from our experience: in Asia (China, India). In South East Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Burma, Vietnam…). In the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates…). In Russia, Africa…